Rear: 21 x 50.0 +20

Rimtuck doesn't work anymore.

still work for me... I found this on rimtuck.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1305421236.jpg

specs

front: 20 x 45.0 +15

Rear: 21 x 50.0 +20

hot car

how an i supposed to know what tyres you are going to run? what sort of camber you are going to run? even ride height...

you won't get one anyway.

Oh bling, life's so hard for you isn't it? So put upon. Or just a douche, perhaps.

Anyway dude you'll get the 9" +17 and 9.5" +20 on there with no problems at all really. I have 18x9 +9 front and 18x10 +9 rear on rolled guards. Silly tyre sizes and camber, sure, but still. The sizes you posted would work no problems.

I had 17x9 +17 xt7's on my old s13 Silvia so you'll get the 17x9 +17 on the front with a stretched tyre and camber depending on your final ride height, and you'll get the 18x9.5 +20 on the rear with a rolled fender stretched tyre and camber depending how low you wanna go.

Shouldn't have too many problems with those sizes, but as bling said need to know what other stuff you want to do/willing to do (tyre size,camber specs, fender, desired ride height etc etc)

Oh bling, life's so hard for you isn't it? So put upon. Or just a douche, perhaps.

the guy has been going to but an evo/jzx100/s14/180sx powered by a LS1/2j/1j/rb25 for the last year. when he actually gets a car i might ease off. but at the end of the day: dreamers gonna dream

If you flare it and run a bit of stretch 9.5 +12 will be fine on the rear. I run 18x9.5 +12 with a 235/40 on the rear of my 180SX with a smallish flare and between -1 and -0.5 camber and no rubbing

how an i supposed to know what tyres you are going to run? what sort of camber you are going to run? even ride height...

you won't get one anyway.

And haters gonna hate

Now while I'm not looking at wheels anytime soon, I will have a car by end of the week. So ner bling. No dreamer no more buddy.

Then stop wasting peoples times with useless questions!

And haters gonna hate

Now while I'm not looking at wheels anytime soon, I will have a car by end of the week. So ner bling. No dreamer no more buddy.

And stop wasting peoples "times" with un-constructive replies.

Ever heard the saying "it doesn't hurt to ask questions?"

I thought this thread was here for people to discuss Offset and to learn a few things about.

Who gives a f**k if the guy is a dreamer, there might be someone else who is interested in those sizes for their car but are too scared to ask the questions because people on this site would much sooner rip on someone then help them out.

-traedayz- and ygoslo have both offered helping constructive opinions.

To some people Ns.com is there only source of info, not everyone can spend all day and night trawling through multiple websites to get the ultimate fitment.

Not going to bother NS has gone downhill as of late something shockin.

434 Pages of this thread and u think that COMMON wheel hasnt been covered people need to just have a look before they post.

To some people Ns.com is there only source of info, not everyone can spend all day and night trawling through multiple websites to get the ultimate fitment.

Doesn't take much time to do a search and look around, I'm sure if people spent as much time researching rather than waiting around for bling/someone else to answer the same question that is asked almost every day, then they would be alot more knowledgable.

How do I know? I do such researching, and that was with only about an hour all up on a computer each night.

I'm all for asking questions, but if it's already been covered, then go by what they say there.

Asking whether a certain wheel will fit x car is not a question, without including any other information, there are far too many variables. If a certain wheel size has not been asked with certain tyres, then ask. But 99% of them have been asked, and alot can be figured out with a calculator.

And haters gonna hate

And stop wasting peoples "times" with un-constructive replies.

Ever heard the saying "it doesn't hurt to ask questions?"

I thought this thread was here for people to discuss Offset and to learn a few things about.

Who gives a f**k if the guy is a dreamer, there might be someone else who is interested in those sizes for their car but are too scared to ask the questions because people on this site would much sooner rip on someone then help them out.

-traedayz- and ygoslo have both offered helping constructive opinions.

oh, my mistake.. i could have sworn this thread was titled

★ ★ SHOW US YOUR OFFSET! WHO HAS WIDE WHEELS! ★ ★ PICTURES & SPECS FOR REFERENCE (Minimal chat please)

Hehe internetz warz begins.

Meh, I've got more important things to do with my time then argue on the internet.

I've voiced my opinion, they didn't like it, Oh well.

254355_2100893453775_1588612296_32068847_3223832_n.jpg

17x9.5 +15 215/45

18x9.5 +15 225/40

cst's in white ?

434 Pages of this thread and u think that COMMON wheel hasnt been covered people need to just have a look before they post.

Damn straight. So much info just to cover wheel fitment. Read 20 pages and you could become an expert in a night.

yO

275/40/18s on 18x12s. Anyone have pics urgent?

I ask here cause tyre stretch and the likes dont have shit for reference.

Cheers all

Hey all,

Im interested in the work Meisters

i was just wondering i have an s15 n/a spec s

would these fit with out changing anything on the car?

18x9+4 front

18x10+5 rear

rimtuck.com will show you pics of cars with similar specs and what they did to fit and you can determine from that

If you were a rich *milkshake*

nsx.jpg

5635286170_50f5a43cbf_b.jpg

THIS. is HF lol + gangsta and hell

would these fit with out changing anything on the car?

18x9+4 front

18x10+5 rear

No

what about if i make the rim to a 17? or make stuff smaller would it fit whats the limit would you know mate? i got no idea about things like this?

and what would i have to change to make them fit on the car?

i saw a s15 spec R with no after market kit on rimtruck i want it just like that but with out the camber.

is it possible :( ?

http://rimtuck.com/photo/view/742/1246588017.jpg/1

Edited by Danielz

what about if i make the rim to a 17? or make stuff smaller would it fit whats the limit would you know mate? i got no idea about things like this?

and what would i have to change to make them fit on the car?

if you don't know research.

rimtuck.com

http://www.rimtuck.com/setup/view/742

Thanks bling for the link :)

I couldnt find that information, btw is there another size i can put on the car with out any hassle?

Thanks bling for the link :)

I couldnt find that information, btw is there another size i can put on the car with out any hassle?

define hassle

RIMTUCK.COM

If you dont want hassle stick with stock rims

what i mean by that is i dont want to end up rolling the fenders atm so i might just buy the rims and slap them on and later on down the track roll them and dump it so it sits nice and it fits ?

does this sound like a bad idea or?

^ What part of no discussion do you not understand?

Edit: Actually, "minimal chat" it was... Still my comments stand.

what i mean by that is i dont want to end up rolling the fenders atm so i might just buy the rims and slap them on and later on down the track roll them and dump it so it sits nice and it fits ?

does this sound like a bad idea or?

Doesn't work like that.