Sign in to follow this  
Big_Fuzzy

170kg atg raw squat

This was the $10 hooker of squats, ugly but got the job donel

No belt, no wraps, nudda, 100% raw.

The video is delayed compared to the audio so is a bit weird hearing me scream a grinder then watch me actually do it.

150/160/165 and 170.

(yes I know, I have weak glutes and my knees are all over the shop, Im fxing it so dont pick on it)

Good squatting, the bumper plates make it look absolutely massive :D

Damn your sexy fuzzy :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're not kidding about the sound being off too - I was like thinking "is he f**king the $10 hooker off screen or something?! :blink:" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuzzy, great effort, whats the deal with the guys touching the bar, I can see a BIG accident taking place, your spotter should be directly behind you.

Your form is okay for a youngun with such a big weight, I wouldnt be so hard on myself if I was you.

Do you have the number for any $10 hookers, please??????

Markos, we dump squats behind us, we are taught how to spring forward and jump clear. The spotters are there not to help me back up but encourage the bar to go backwards while I go forwards lest I fail.

Thanks guys, that lift really took everything I could give,, I could feel ym back starting to collapse but I kept tight and pushed through, that was a 'yup, I gave it everything' kinda lift.

ahhh, that explains alot, that must have been what Ghosty was doing last time he was down :)

On the 170kg squat the guy on your left DEFINITELY raises the bar, you can see it go lopsided, then the guy on your right picks up his end to even it out, that scares the f**k out of me, we only have one back.

Fuzzy your one strong kid GENETIC FREAK :P

Nice squatting :D

awesome. I always worry when i see big squat videos ever since i saw the one where the guy snaps his leg cos his leg started wobbling... yours looked good though. two thumbs up

awesome. I always worry when i see big squat videos ever since i saw the one where the guy snaps his leg cos his leg started wobbling... yours looked good though. two thumbs up

Gotta keep that leg wobble under control, coz that will do knees in.