Sign in to follow this  
Fish

Daft Punk

yeah. ga is standing on the lawn up on the hill, stalls are the seats just before you enter the pit and the boxes is the section on the top either side of the pit used for vip section at future events.

I got my tickets already for the brissie show! BOOYAH!

You bastards with your tickets. I really should have been more organised :(

Lets just hope i get mine on wednesday.

thursday

you're not having much luck with the right place and date to get tickets

thursday

:lol: i keep saying wednesday because i just got that day in my head from the first pre release last week, but i know its thursday. I get easily confused with ticketek and ticketmaster as you can tell ha.

i haven't got my tickets yet..I don't think. I got registered post, just to be careful so I'll have to go pick it up at the PO and sign it off yeah?

thursday

:lol: i keep saying wednesday because i just got that day in my head from the first pre release last week, but i know its thursday. I get easily confused with ticketek and ticketmaster as you can tell ha.

tomorrow is the public release day, heads up guys finger cross

^^lol yes its on thursday. I think he was taking the piss out of me because i said wednesday accidently.

You guys dont reckon gettiung them on the ticketmaster website wouldnt be the best option? Im just scared with going to myer at 9am that they only open at this time and there could be a few mins delay in me getting to the ticketmaster sales desk etc, i dont wanna risk anything!

i haven't got my tickets yet..I don't think. I got registered post, just to be careful so I'll have to go pick it up at the PO and sign it off yeah?

they stated that they don't send presale tickets out until they day the general release tickets go on sale. so you won't have got them yet.

and registered post means you have to sign for it, if you are not at the delivery address then it goes to the local PO.

and i'm pretty sure tickets go on sale to the public on the 13th

Edited by the exa

Yep cool. Will the credit card owner have to sign or who the package is for as I used my dads card.

Daft Punk are releasing a new album on November 19, titled ALIVE 2007.

SWEET!

^^lol yes its on thursday. I think he was taking the piss out of me because i said wednesday accidently.

You guys dont reckon gettiung them on the ticketmaster website wouldnt be the best option? Im just scared with going to myer at 9am that they only open at this time and there could be a few mins delay in me getting to the ticketmaster sales desk etc, i dont wanna risk anything!

lol nah swilly, its more like i saw Wednesday and so i tho Wednesday, nothing pesronal :P

get it online swilly... thats wht i did

Yep cool. Will the credit card owner have to sign or who the package is for as I used my dads card.

if its outlet pickup , card holder must present signature. not sure bout mail..

Daft Punk are releasing a new album on November 19, titled ALIVE 2007.

SWEET!

it wont be a "new" album it will be like alive 1997, a recording of one of their concerts.

well you know what i meant, a NEW RELEASE.

its the recording of the bercy show.

btw, the carindale JB HI FI stor sells the daft punk albums for $10 each :D

yer definatly goin just hope i get a ticket 2moro..

we will one insane event for sure..

Was lining up at myer and only the first couple of people managed to get tickets, then the lady said it was sold out and it wasn't even 9:01. But luckily my mates brother called us and said he could get us some online which he did. So it was weird the tickets at the outlet said they were sold out but online you could still get some for a little bit.

Anyway im f**king happy i got mine woooooo.

HOLY f**king SHIT.

Has anyone seen there is now a second show in MELBOUNE on the 13th december!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/artist/807213

Apparently my mates brother bought four tickets to the thursday show and two to the friday show without realising. So, there are still tickets left for the thursday show i believe! Cant believe they kept the thursday 13th show a complete secret.

purchased mine today for the brisbane gig... going to be one hectic day! see ya all theree!!

One mate bought 7 stall tickets today for us for the thursday show now have to sell the 3 stall tickets from the friday show. I think another mate was going to buy 7 tickets aswell should have a big group going. will be intense. cant wait.

Fark, my mate didn't get his ticket so I'm either going alone or have to sell my ticket and get a Thursday one

Fark, my mate didn't get his ticket so I'm either going alone or have to sell my ticket and get a Thursday one

Sell your friday ticket quik and buy a thursday ticket while it isnt sold out, youll prob make a small profit too.

Sell your friday ticket quik and buy a thursday ticket while it isnt sold out, youll prob make a small profit too.

Yeah he bought 2 at the same time, so I'll just have to wait for my tickets arrive, you could make a living out of buying wouldbe sellout concerts and selling them on ebay.

^^ its illegal. there's laws against it. you can only up the price of tickets a slight percentage, like 20% i think. has all the info on ebay

Yeah well there's tickets going for like $200 and stuff there. I'll just set mine at $140 as that's what I paid all up.

me and my mates have 25 tickets between the two shows both stalls and ga. let me know what you need we will be selling some as will most likely be going to both shows but still have way tooo many.