nisskid

OFFICIAL PHOTOCHOP COMP #6

Chop Comp  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which Image to Chop?

• Image 1
    • Image 2
    • Image 3

OK, for those unfamiliar to these competitions, they are basically just for people to digitally modify cars in photo editing program (most commonly Adobe Photoshop).

The poll is to decide on the image to be chopped. The chosen image will be displayed Friday. When voting on the image to be chopped please take into consideration which image would be better to chop, not what car you prefer.

Anyone can have a go, doesn't matter if your a pro or a beginner, its just about having fun and being creative.

HERE'S THE PIC:

Mitsubishi_Lancer_Evolution_X_2008_1600x1200_wallpaper_01.jpg

SEND ME YOUR ENTRY VIA PM, DO NOT POST IT UP!!!

Also please make sure you are definitely finished before you send me your entry as it is hard to keep track of so many entries when i have 3 different chops from each member.

Also your entry must be at least 800x600px in size

THE DEADLINES:

* Friday 3rd August - I will post up the chosen image and chopping with start

* Saturday 11th August - Entries must be submitted

* Sunday 12th August - Voting will comense via a voting thread created and posted in the OT section

* Monday 13th August (Midnight) - Voting will finish and the winner will be announced

HELP

* For Help Hosting images check this thread, use the first method and just PM me that direct link.

* If you need some help how to get started in chopping, please visit the Tutorials Thread: http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/TUTORIALS-t150915.html

Z have been done to death! ytou see them on the roads with bodykits. pick somethin we dont see!

we've never done a 350z before, if noone wants to do it, it will get the least votes.

whats gay? if ud found a decent res one of that evo wagon id have put that up instead of the Z but it wasnt big enough to chop.

That first car a scion? I voted that. Anyone else notice the GTR resemblance on the New EVO???

Clint

yep, have to say i think the first one would be the best to chop, its often the more plain cars that are the best.

whats gay? if ud found a decent res one of that evo wagon id have put that up instead of the Z but it wasnt big enough to chop.

i would have got a hi res one if you told me you would use it.

either way, as long as the z dont win im happy.

#2! it's a weird looking muffhugga....

owell if the 1st one doesnt win this time we can use it for the next one.

nisskid, how many ppl usually enter this stuff, and how many are chosen to be voted for as a winner? (im guessing not all enteries make it if u get heaps)

so it should still look like the car we are doing just our own version?? our own concept

nisskid, how many ppl usually enter this stuff, and how many are chosen to be voted for as a winner? (im guessing not all enteries make it if u get heaps)

depends, once we had over 20 entries which meant we had to do a semi final with groups then a final, but usually we get around the 10 mark which means ill put all of them up for one poll, im hoping this time round we will get a bit over 10, but u never know.

be around 10 entries i reckon, give or take a few.

to get 20 or more people entering, ud need to do a silvia, 180sx and r34 gtr to pick from

go the evo btw

we got 20 entries chopping a 300C, i think we could do it with an EVO :lol:

FINISHED! Took Me 1 Minute :) MS Paint FTW

mitsubishilancerevolutiva9.jpg

EVO UTE :ph34r:

haha have fun chopping at that resolution, once the winner has been announced ill post the larger resolution image up.

evo won, get chopping, due next weekend.

hehe yaaayyy

I found that pic too :P

all you people that voted 1....please dont hate me :S

Edited by 51CAZ

FINISHED! Took Me 1 Minute :) MS Paint FTW

mitsubishilancerevolutiva9.jpg

EVO UTE :ph34r:

bahahaha, that could seriously work! look how much tougher the front of the car is with a 'ute' chop! :D give it a longer wheelbase, and a bigger tray, and you're laughin!

hate you with a passion!!! <_>

i c

Sign in to follow this