Sign in to follow this  
winniemau5

As promised, My 180sx Type X photo!

post-159800-0-52394200-1474527842_thumb.jpg

5 Stud Conversion (On Lenso Venom 3's, just changed from S14 Stock wheels.)

R32 GTR Brakes Front and Rear.

DBA Rotors & Intima Pads Front and Rear.

HSD Coilovers

Subframe Aluminium Bushes

GK Tech Braided brake lines

S15 T28 Turbo

S15 Injectors

255 Fuel pump

Power FC 195KW

Front Mount

Trust pell Catback

Running on 7 psi.

Had to change the clamps for the intercooler pipe (Came loose when I hit boost and also because it's rusted.)

Servicing it this weekend, (previous owner said he did it recently, but servicing it myself for peace of mind.)

Not sure what to do next because it looks so clean already.

And not sure what to add to the mod list (mainly because it's fine the way it is, using this baby as a daily thats why.)

Overall, I'm so happy that I've achieved one of the milestones I set for myself.

:D

Very nice :)

Think I seen it listed on Gumtree when I was checking prices of them.

Enjoy it mate

leave it as is, maybe crank the boost to 14/15PSI, call it a day.

they only get worse the more you do to them.

S15 T28 Turbo

Power FC 195KW

Running on 7 psi.

You aren't making 195kw at 7psi on a T28. Invest in a boost gauge and see what boost it's actually running, then inspect the car to confirm how much of the parts list is true. If it's genuinely running 7psi, the next mod would be to get it tuned.

S15 T28 Turbo

Power FC 195KW

Running on 7 psi.

You aren't making 195kw at 7psi on a T28. Invest in a boost gauge and see what boost it's actually running, then inspect the car to confirm how much of the parts list is true. If it's genuinely running 7psi, the next mod would be to get it tuned.

Oh forgot to mention that the list is from the previous owner. It isn't my own! But yeah I see what you're saying haha :)

Not stating that the KW is my own !

All good, I assumed it was the previous owner's list. Definitely worth assessing the car, as previous owners don't always tell the truth, but it still looks like a nice buy irrespective.

yeah looks very tidy

personally i wouldn't do much more in the way of mods, with the way things are going clean stockish cars will be worth more than anything heavily modified. but your car, your call

yeah looks very tidy

personally i wouldn't do much more in the way of mods, with the way things are going clean stockish cars will be worth more than anything heavily modified. but your car, your call

Yeah, that's what I was thinking! :)

Personally I was just going to do exterior, canards, front splitter etc. Just for looks, im happy with the way it drives :)

yeah looks very tidy

Personally I was just going to do exterior, canards, front splitter etc. Just for looks, im happy with the way it drives :)

Personally, I wouldn't be drilling into or gluing things to a decent Type X bar, expecially when it's to install aero you won't be using or testing/developing further for track days.

yeah looks very tidy

Personally, I wouldn't be drilling into or gluing things to a decent Type X bar, expecially when it's to install aero you won't be using or testing/developing further for track days.

Ohhh, I should probably just look at if anything needs a cleanup or replacing (due to age) ?

I mean that's probably a good idea, I do want this car to last.

And you all have a point really, keeping it close to what it is, would be beneficial. :)

Thanks for the advice guys, appreciate it really!