Sign in to follow this  
jimakos92

hey guys new member from melbourne

Hello guys I'm Dimitris and I am from Greece but I live in Melbourne. Recently I bought my second S-chassis. It's a 180sx kouki. The only non-factory parts fitted are the exhaust, rims and mp3 player. I was lucky to find that car in that condition. Rims are xxr 527 17x8. First s-chassis was a european 200sx with the ca18det.

post-157420-0-34101400-1433051987_thumb.jpg

post-157420-0-83783100-1433052003_thumb.jpg

post-157420-0-87534000-1433052020_thumb.jpg

post-157420-0-94228300-1433052033_thumb.jpg

post-157420-0-36840900-1433052050_thumb.jpg

Edited by jimakos92

Well for now I like the stock look. I am looking for a 3" turbo-back exhaust though. Also looking for the rear lip because it's missing. Apart from the exhaust I am keeping it as it is for the time being.

This makes me moist, I'm wanting to sell off a few of my cars to fund a Type X of my own and keep it completely original.

Not all Type X's came with rear lips. You can try and find a genuine set but you can buy copys off ebay.

Edited by B00sted180

If I remember correctly the previous owner told me that he removed the lip I don't know why. Either way I like the looks of it with the rear lip. I can't find any genuine set now but I don't mind getting a copy.

I found a couple of genuine ones the other day looking through ebay. I think they were in the U.S.

With a quick look I found these, their expensive but most people want an arm and a leg for genuine parts like these. I know there were others as well the other night because I saved a heap of pics for references to making my replicas look as genuine as possible. I bought a replica set and have plans to sand the rivits that appear in the mould and make brackets like they have on the genuine piece and then pop rivit them on. Shouldn't be too much different from the genuine.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Nissan-Silvia-S13-180SX-OEM-Rear-Bumper-Valance-Skirt-Lip-Pods-/321665869326?hash=item4ae4c7a60e&vxp=mtr

If you defiantly wanting genuine it's just a matter of keeping an eye out or possibly get in contact with Jesse Streeter. I haven't used him personally but have heard nothing but excellent feedback about his work. You let him know what your after, he finds it and sends it to you as far as I'm aware, with a cost of course.

http://jessestreeter.com/