Sign in to follow this  
TRUNYA

VG to sr selector mount

Recently purchased a VG box set up of a fellow member, it's running the engineered to slide kit. The selector has a dog leg in it but it hits the circle in the tunnel and I can't select gears and I really don't want to cut a half moon in to my tunnel.

Does anyone know of anyone within Australia that does a shifter mount kit that sits in the factory hole?? Besides alpha omega because he was overly un helpful and won't sell me just the selector mounting kit...

Edited by TRUNYA

Thanks mate, found a couple of different kits from the states.

How did you remove the pin on the linkage to install the small bracket?

I'm not sure how to remove it, probably presses out. I just cut mine and shortened it, then welded it back together.

Just ordered the xcessive mount and shifter from the states, runs a small bracket that fits after you remove the linkage. I asked them how the bracket is installed and they said you cut the ear off.. I have no idea wtf that means but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Would have just brought a kit that comes with the linkage but the box is already in the car and I really don't want to pull it out just to remove the selector cover.. Doing shit solo on the floor.. NOT FKN FUN