Sign in to follow this  
drummerboi

Looking For Work?

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for motivated and driven people that are interested in earning an extra income for themselves by living a fun and healthy lifestyle.

You do not need to have any experience but if you are a people person, enjoy meeting new people and you're not afraid to share your fun and healthy lifestyle then that is all you will need to succeed.

This is a team business and you will be supported and guided through your journey. This jounrney is for anyone who wants to make extra cash while working fulltime, part time, studying, wants to make new friends, has bills to pay or even as a hobby!

So if you are ready for a change in direction and want to take control of your life and make life long friends on the way!

If you have any questions or want more info, don't hesitate to email or PM me. More than happy to help

Email me at

Thanks guys

Pmod edit:

Jay and Jenna are trying to rope you into multi-level marketing scheme (aka a Pyramid Scheme with a shitty product). The scheme is called #STARTYOURLIFE (http://startyourlife.com/), and the shitty product is called Isagenix.

For further info, refer to this reddit thread that saves me a lot of typing (http://www.reddit.co...or_isagenix_nz/)

Pretty sad that existing members would post this kind of crap on NS. I mean a Pyramid Scheme... seriously? Whatever.

Edited by pmod

And so that my edit can't simply be deleted by Jay, here it is again!

Jay and Jenna are trying to rope you into multi-level marketing scheme (aka a Pyramid Scheme with a shitty product). The scheme is called #STARTYOURLIFE (http://startyourlife.com/), and the shitty product is called Isagenix.

For further info, refer to this reddit thread that saves me a lot of typing (http://www.reddit.co...or_isagenix_nz/)

Pretty sad that existing members would post this kind of crap on NS. I mean a Pyramid Scheme... seriously? Whatever.

People involved in these mlms (usana mostly) are often the stupidest people ive ever met.

No doubt.

I can't recall ever having met someone involved in a MLMS specifically, but considering even the 'not so bright' folk I know would have a good laugh and tell the spruikers to f**k off, you have to wonder about the people that actually get conned into this stuff.

A long time ago, and I'm not making this up, I went on a date with some chick for which time conflicts resulted in me being invited to a seminar she was helping with. Ok I thought, why not. Turns out it was some bullshit Pyramid Scheme seminar, but not just any Pyramid Scheme, it was some really weird next-level mind-game bullshit, which effectively preyed upon people with insecurities to con them into joining the organisation (fees involved). Once they were in and brainwashed into thinking the whole thing wasn't f**ked, they would get these people to help run the seminars/sessions, and get them to recruit more members. Classic Pyramid action.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to sit through an ENTIRE recruitment sales pitch seminar for something like that without telling the audience members/suckers that they need professional help, telling the presenter to eat a d*ck and just generally going on a rant when asked a question? Holy sh*t I needed a medal for my efforts and tact. Although in saying that, when one of her friends sat down with me to chat (a.k.a try to recruit) I did manage to offend him a great deal, however it was his fault for asking me what I thought of the session... so I told him what I thought lol.

To top it off, the chick I went with insisted on giving me a lift home in her car (I was about to bail and catch a train from the city), which not only resulted in her debating/arguing with me over stupid things for no reason (chick had issues), but it turned out that she lived 2 houses down the road from me. Lucky she didn't know which car was mine haha. Did not want.

For what its worth, i know a chick who lost heaps of weight on that shit.

I never looked into the business side of it, but just heard of the product. cant say i agree with it though.

but it worked for her. :S

unlucky pmod lol. those ones are best thrown back into the ocean ;) plenty enough crazies out there to pick from anyways ...

Hello, I just work on freelancing in one custom software development company and I have free time, which I would like to somehow transform into money.
I understand. what you wrote back in 2015, but suddenly this topic is still relevant. I would listen to your suggestion, thank you.