Sign in to follow this  
Nizzpro Performance

Nizzpro Performance & Better Loans 350z

Hey Guys & Girls i thought i would share this build with the world.

The car is going to be used for Circuit in the Improved production class. The car has a huge cage, everything stripped out, and all big names products are going in..

Anyway here is a pic of the car, and i will keep you updated with lots of pics and descriptions.

post-154658-0-04948100-1415413165.jpg

post-154658-0-00095400-1415413172.jpg

post-154658-0-39194500-1415413230_thumb.jpg

IPRA needs a back seat at minimum and then the cabin has to meet certain heights and sqm requirements?

you sure about the back seat? i have seen plenty of IPRA cars running without back seats unless you are saying they needed back seats from the factory but i didn't think that was a requirement?

you sure about the back seat? i have seen plenty of IPRA cars running without back seats unless you are saying they needed back seats from the factory but i didn't think that was a requirement?

Sorry to clarify I meant the vehicle originally must be a 4 seater, not a 2 seater like the 350Z. Even then the cabin volume and backseat headroom measurements must meet minimum requirements which rules out a lot of 2 door cars like the FD rx7. 2 seaters run in a sports car class.

Sign in to follow this