Sign in to follow this  
AnDyStYLe

RPS13 180sx Type X Floor Mats

Hi All,

I have for sale a full set of original Type X floor mats in immaculate condition.

Reference pic (not actually mine, as my ones are in tip top immaculate condition)...

mIRI7B8zGntz1d2TNYXJQFw.jpg

I've been holding onto these for like the past 10 years (since owning the car) and have been packaged away out of the elements.

As these are rare and were highly sought after, I didn't want to wear them out by using them. During this time I've been using the Type X optional floor mats which are the full black ones as they had more wear than the original ones.

E.g. (Not my pic, again just for reference)...

nissan-JDM-180SX-floor-mats.jpg

Anyhoo, I recall back in the days these were going for $350+ for a full set. As such, I'm looking for something around the $300 mark :P

Alternatively, if you're keen on the black Type X optional floor mats, I'll be keen to let these go for a little less.

Will post up the actual pictures in the coming days when the weather is a bit better!

Reason for selling is due to trying to get rid of all the bits and pieces I've acquired and kept through out the years to try help me to possible let go of the 180 as it has been sitting in the garage for the last 4-5 months collecting dust since purchasing a new car :(

Location is Burwood East, VIC. Contact preferred via sms on zero four two one 1 2 1 eight one eight.

Cheers,

Andy

These appear to be sold guys... Just pending pick up and payment.

Cheers,

Andy

Back up for sale guys, the bloke pulled out <_>

Note to self, do not shotgun and remember that items are not sold until payment is received.

Send me an sms for a pic, else I'll whack them up on here when I get some motivation to send/transfer from my phone to PC :lol:

Cheers,

Andy

Ok so I've had a few interests via text msg's and asking for pictures...

Here's a shitty iPhone pic for the time being, although will get my DSLR out in coming days to take better snap. Although, I'm sure the iPhone pic already gives you an idea of the condition!

Please remember, it's a rare set and I ain't holding shit for no one now so you snooze you lose!

rs6kgj.jpg

Cheers,

Andy