Sign in to follow this  
ij's

price of a new car

I look at those specs and I don't see how it gets to 100 in 6.6 seconds... Not exaclty a torque monster in fact it looks like nothing happens until halfway up the rev range. Typical Honda - stuff all torque - works great on the track but in the real world is useless. I'd get the Focus or if your budget won't stretch that far then perhaps a Golf FSI - much more usefull power and a damn site less ugly.

there isnt much chop in civic sports they cant get enough of them into the country so they cant discount em that much just get a vtis jazz man 17k i think

Seriously man, Honda service > Honda spare parts. HAHAHA. Ah nah, I love you. You John Blair SCUM :):P

Ignoring the above post - the VTi-S is actually around 23k. That includes the wheels and kit. The VTi is around 19.5k.

The Jazz VTi and VTi-S are the 1.5 litre - and the AUTO's go hard! We'll have our demo's up for grabs soon too. Paddle shift is awesome :)

I'm getting a Civic within the next few months. Brilliant cars and super smooth.

Honda Civic sales have absolutley gone through the roof since the FD 8th Gen. People we're on waiting lists because Honda Thailand were not making enough for the high demand. Especially in white

*Note: I am a Civic owner :P 7th Gen for the win!

Enough reason to not buy a Honda. The manufacturing plant in this case has something in common with the buyer. ;)

WTF buy a new Honda?

NEW?

HONDA?

I dont wanna sound like a tightass here, but, You're better off buying something with 10-20,000km on the clock and getting it for $10k cheaper, then putting the $10k into wheels / stereo / zorst / interior / bodykit / stickers n everything else people put on Hondas.

Personally I HATE bargaining face to face at dealerships, the poor basterds don't make enough as it is. It's often the salesperson gets f**ked on the price, the dealer still makes his cash usually.

Personally I HATE bargaining face to face at dealerships, the poor basterds don't make enough as it is. It's often the salesperson gets f**ked on the price, the dealer still makes his cash usually.

Not really, margins are pretty tight these days. I'd say most sales people make more than the dealerships seeing as though commissions are paid regardless of gross profit made.

check this nepeanspamgroup.com

Urgh you spam the radio now you're spamming the forums

I've flagged the spammer. Very poor form for a business to resurrect a forum thread that's been dead for 9 years, just to spam their URL. Having personally bought parts from their Nissan Parts section, I find them to be painfully slow and 'average' at best. Some of the guys there have been alright, having made an effort to look up crossover parts from other platforms like Pulsars, but some are dumb as dogshit. "You want S15 Silvia parts? That's ex-japan mate, gonna have to order it in, and it's gonna be expensive." "Yeah we have that listed for a 200sx, I'll see if we have one in stock."

I don't rate their servicing section either, as my folks bought a Corolla from them years ago, and had to get some servicing done there for a while for the warranty. The itemisation of their servicing invoices was a source of great amusement to me, as it would effectively consist of a cheapass oil/filter change and 15 minutes of "looking at things"... for $250+. The garage down the road from their house that they changed to was no better, doing the same sort of thing, but taking it to the next level. Those guys said that the Corolla was due for its "major service", which was essentially just oil/filter/coolant/plugs... cocks were asking $800 for that. LOL. Did it myself for a hundred bucks using better quality consumables than they would have used.