Sign in to follow this  
ij's

price of a new car

the suggested retail price for a honda civic sports is $33,500 i think. i know it's $35,700 driveway but there is no way I’m paying full price

what's the lowest price i can squeeze out of the Honda guy? anyone had experience buying a new car or got a good new car deal. im just trying to figure out my final price offer.

The price of buying a civic is your sexuality.

Can someone please answer his question. I am also interested to know as i'm thinking of 'upgrading' to a Honda Civic SPORTZ!

:rolleyes:

tell them "they" can do better then that...should be able to get 2k off the price

GOLD!!!

Hahahhahahahahahahahahaha! Awsome call! :lol:

go to a honda forum and ask them they might have had some experience with honda dealers???

i dont think it is because im homosexual haha....

anyways i think my final offer will be $32,500 driveway, which is about a 9% discount. taking into account honda employees get a 15% discount. somebody please correct me if that's incorrect.

just spoke to my dad, he works at honda dealership, said he doubts ull get it for that, as its a sort after model and the price cut your offering is to high,

but give it a go you ever know

are you goner get it tho??

well if i can't get the price i want for it, i will spend a little extra cash and buy the euro instead. low 40's for em.

"Sports"... seriously... who are you kidding?

honda1M_m.jpg

VS

0,10114,5253041,00.jpg

there's talk of this being available in australia in the near future. i'd feel like a real doofus if i bought a civic "sports" and shortly afterwards the type r came out but i'd feel like a doofus if i bought a civic "sports" full stop.

if i had that budget and was in the market for a small car...

Ford Focus XR5

5ha%20xr5.jpg

5ha%20xr5_225.jpg

5ha%20xr5_das.jpg

FCUKING HAWT!!!!! & RRP $35,990

I look at those specs and I don't see how it gets to 100 in 6.6 seconds... Not exaclty a torque monster in fact it looks like nothing happens until halfway up the rev range. Typical Honda - stuff all torque - works great on the track but in the real world is useless. I'd get the Focus or if your budget won't stretch that far then perhaps a Golf FSI - much more usefull power and a damn site less ugly.

i heard what you are saying syxti9. if i was buying a car for myself, id buy a second hand monaro but this is a business car that a chick at my work needs to be able to drive as well. the type R and xr5 will look a bit too flashy for a business car imo.

I look at those specs and I don't see how it gets to 100 in 6.6 seconds... Not exaclty a torque monster in fact it looks like nothing happens until halfway up the rev range. Typical Honda - stuff all torque - works great on the track but in the real world is useless. I'd get the Focus or if your budget won't stretch that far then perhaps a Golf FSI - much more usefull power and a damn site less ugly.

there isnt much chop in civic sports they cant get enough of them into the country so they cant discount em that much just get a vtis jazz man 17k i think

dude dont hang shit on chicks, they can drive button clutchs in heals!! i swear! its great to see to, aint monaros auto as well? stay away form the Hondas and stay away form the magnas!! i you want a small car for work get a wrx auto!

I'm getting a Civic within the next few months. Brilliant cars and super smooth.

Ford Focus XR5

5ha%20xr5.jpg

5ha%20xr5_225.jpg

5ha%20xr5_das.jpg

I bought a Silver one of these today. f**k yeh

f**k some of you people are f**king shit.

If you are serious about purchasing one, PM me and I'll give you my work number and i'll speak to one of my sales guys. The most I could do is get some extras thrown in.

there isnt much chop in civic sports they cant get enough of them into the country so they cant discount em that much just get a vtis jazz man 17k i think

Seriously man, Honda service > Honda spare parts. HAHAHA. Ah nah, I love you. You John Blair SCUM :):P

Ignoring the above post - the VTi-S is actually around 23k. That includes the wheels and kit. The VTi is around 19.5k.

The Jazz VTi and VTi-S are the 1.5 litre - and the AUTO's go hard! We'll have our demo's up for grabs soon too. Paddle shift is awesome :)

I'm getting a Civic within the next few months. Brilliant cars and super smooth.

Honda Civic sales have absolutley gone through the roof since the FD 8th Gen. People we're on waiting lists because Honda Thailand were not making enough for the high demand. Especially in white

*Note: I am a Civic owner :P 7th Gen for the win!

Ford Focus XR5

5ha%20xr5.jpg

5ha%20xr5_225.jpg

5ha%20xr5_das.jpg

I bought a Silver one of these today. f**k yeh

we smashed one into a kangaroo 2 weekends ago!

f**k YEAH!

Seriously man, Honda service > Honda spare parts. HAHAHA. Ah nah, I love you. You John Blair SCUM :):P

Ignoring the above post - the VTi-S is actually around 23k. That includes the wheels and kit. The VTi is around 19.5k.

The Jazz VTi and VTi-S are the 1.5 litre - and the AUTO's go hard! We'll have our demo's up for grabs soon too. Paddle shift is awesome :)

Honda Civic sales have absolutley gone through the roof since the FD 8th Gen. People we're on waiting lists because Honda Thailand were not making enough for the high demand. Especially in white

*Note: I am a Civic owner :P 7th Gen for the win!

lol get stuffed scum the paddle shift is useless have you tried getting up a hill with the air con on so gutless as for the cars there thai made so parts will be cheap but if you break a mirror assy it wont come painted but if it gets to that ill hook you up with the parts

the suggested retail price for a honda civic sports is $33,500 i think. i know it's $35,700 driveway but there is no way I’m paying full price

what's the lowest price i can squeeze out of the Honda guy? anyone had experience buying a new car or got a good new car deal. im just trying to figure out my final price offer.

i dont think it is because im homosexual haha....

anyways i think my final offer will be $32,500 driveway, which is about a 9% discount. taking into account honda employees get a 15% discount. somebody please correct me if that's incorrect.

RRP you say is $33,500 and $35,700 drive away. You want to offer $32,500 and you think it's reasonable? So Basically you want them to pay for all your on roads and further discount the car for you? You got no hope man, just keep in mind you can probably get away with them discounting all the on road costs, but from there on, there is only a few hundred dollars margin left to play with. Be reasonable and you might find a decent salesman who will make sure you get a good, clean car.