S13Dreams

1993 Nissan Skyline - $3,000

Make : NISSAN SKYLINE
Transmission :
Kilometres : 132000
Price : $3,000
Condition : Used

Hi guys,

I bought this R32 a few weeks ago as a bit of project and with the intentions of getting it through rego and using it as an beginners drift car. Unfortunately I am being relocated with work on short notice and they will only pay for me to move one car so this car will have to go. I need to sell it relatively quickly so no time wasters please. Car would make an exceptional parts or track car. Car will start with jumpers but needs the alternator replaced.

The good:

Low km rb20det, manual, body is very straight, paint on most panels is good, comes with a few extra bits exhaust, apexi pod filter and boost controller, new battery and replacement alternator (needs to be put on).

The bad:

No rego, roof is faded, no cd player, interior is a little rough alternator needs to be replaced (replacement is included in the car)

0423045076, TXT or message on this site my is preferred method of contact. If its not sold by next week will probably pay to have it moved or leave it for my brother to play with cheers guys.Feel free to make an offer but don't bother with silly lowballs.

20131017_121249.jpg

20131017_121339.jpg

20131017_121240__1_.jpg

20131017_121205.jpg

Edited by S13Dreams

Hey champ, just wondering if this can be registered easily and if you still have it in your possession?

Cheers heaps