Sign in to follow this  
robbo

S14 Ex Drift Australia Car. New Gearbox,cams N Tune - $16,500

Make :
Transmission :
Kilometres : 0
Price : $16,500
Condition : Used

Up for sale is my s14 drift car, previously owned by jack monkhouse. i bought the car not long ago for $16,000 since then ive put in it an rb25 gearbox, tomei poncams and a bigger fuel pump aswell as getting it re-tuned n all the rest of it. taken it out 4-5 times now and it is honestly the best car ive driven.

but my partner and i are buying another house and these things usually take time so im putting it up for sale now. if it sells quicker great. ill copy n paste the add from jack monk. ( please not the changes i have made since ownership. and im only asking $500 more then what i paid. n it cost me 3-4k to upgrade those parts.

Nissan S14a (200sx) Built from ground up out of a mint original Jap spec series two streeter. Competed in 2008 and 2009 Drift Australia series with good sucess and no mechanical failures.. Won the 2008 south australia G1 championship. Car has had new kit/paint after these events and had done no competition since then.. Selling due to lack of time to drive it any more.. I didnt do any events in it in 2010 due to no time free as my job is very weekend hungry... Car is an ultra reliable turn key package! Tuned on 98 octane pump fuel and still has the same tune in it from 2008! been checked since but never changed! It also still has climate control and air conditioning for those hot days on the track. Has race/rally rego only. Chasing $16,500 which is dirt cheap for the condition of this car with the spec list it has! But tis priced to sell, not to dream..

Specs are as follows:

1998 White Jap spec series 2 s14 (s14a)

Full origin kit, carbon bonnent, boot and propper japanese full Carbon doors (still with electric windows and door trims)

35mm wide body front and rear with custom "mini" tubs in the rear.

Plastic/lexan windows throughout except for standard laminated front screen.

S14 4 spot front brakes with slotted rotors/good pads and R34 twin spot rear brakes with hydraulic handbrake.

10 point weld in CAMS approved roll cage, no parcel shelf or boot hinges (fully removable carbon boot) but diagional braces between rear towers.

Greedy intercooler, Trust oil cooler and remote oil filter.

SR20 with metal headgasket 550cc injectors, Greddy intake plenum.

Greddy/Trust TD06 turbo with 8cm exhaust housing, on midmount tubular manifold and external Gate

Buddy club exhaust

Z32 air flow meter

HKS pod filter

Power FC computer

Nismo fuel pump

Xtreme drift clutch

Nismo 2 way limited slip diff

Moonface rose jointed bump steer adjusted front and rear lower control arms

Moonface front castor rods

Silkroad camber arms

Racing logic coilovers

currently makes a very responsive 260kw and is reliable as all hell. photos are attached from the recent drift supercup here in adelaide less then 2 weeks ago.

Price: $16500 NOT negotiable as i paid 16k for it then added 3-4k worth of parts.

Attachments