Sign in to follow this  
Gun32

Worth it!

Hey guys,

Just wanna wanted to get ur ideas dat is it worth working/mods on an RB20 R32 engine???i waz thinkin of selling the car and buying a s14 ser II..i heard the S14's r better 2 work on...wat u sayy...

Cheers,

personally S14a is the go. A better looking car and your not stuck doing mods to a 15yr old engine.

I'd go for the s14a too, but its also more expensive so it's going to depend on your budget and what you want out of the car.

Work the 32, I have heaps of mates with worked 32s. If the engine is in good condition then go for it. Especially since you have the car already.

RB20s also sound awesome too ;) .

define better to work on............ easier?? cheap powa?? looks?? handling?? figure out what you want man.

yea gotta admit, i luv the note on an r32, sounds fkn HAWTTTT! but if u got the money, s14 is newer, prolly gonna last a lot longer cuz its such a newer car? i recon its down to personal preference, take a few s14's for a drive n see what u think of em

i would say it all comes down to wot u want....

if u want speed.....i reakon go for the s14....its lighter and torquier

it would also be more reliable....since its newer....

rb20's dont really sound like its worth modding....cos its such a small skyline engine....if it was an rb25, then i would say it was worth it...

but since u got it, it would be hard to sell now days, since the market is dead for all imports.....

just my 2 cents

hope i helped

~~

if ur plaining to keep it for awhile then go the r32! personally id rather see 10k in a r32 than a s14 :S personally opinion but yeah i just love r32's rare looks and well rb20 gotta love it!

scottie