- - - - -

Full Moon Party attendees, Check iní 

8 replies to this topic

#1 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

alright, so im organising a trip for the boys to hit up the full moon Party;

for those that have been, what hotels did you stay at and how much was the accommodation?

trip advisor ain't giving me shit!

#2 philmak

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

Dont stay on the island (Koh phangan) heard of horror stories of rooms getting raided

You're better off staying on samui and getting the 45 minute speed boat across the island, thats what we did

#3 Marko

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

i stayed on the island. f**k getting a speedboat at night. we stayed pretty far away from haad rin beach but was still a nice area. was called power beach resort. heaps cheap place, think it was $15 for the hut for 2 ppl. huts were small but who cares for $15 and i dont travel to stay in my room all the time, had free full size pool tables, free wifi, bar/eatery and pool aswell as a pretty quiet beach. was about 10-15min on scooter to haad rin but the resort did free shuttle bus runs up till midnight to the party.

if u want mushy shakes get to mushroom mountain early or be served bunk shakes. we got to the bar at 11pm and i drank 2 shakes and didnt trip.

Edited by Marko, 01 April 2012 - 09:03 PM.

#4 GFUNK

• Car:Onevia

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

Stayed 2 beaches up from Haad Rin you can get a small room for 700bht a night, don't really need aircon unless its hot season. The staff at our hotel locked all our belongings in a safe on the night of the party but I dont believe break-ins happen much?

booked on this site: http://phangan-hotel.com/

The party is awesome you guys will have mad fun

#5 Marko

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

yeh dont go too hard out early. i got wrecked and left at 4.30ish. A lot of ppl say the best part of the party is the sunrise and kick ons till 9am

#6 Yo_Mang

• Car:Nissan S13 RB20DET

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

Checking in ;)

Went in November last year. Koh Phangan is alot bigger than what I first thought. +1 to not getting a speed boat over, those things look f**ked, especially seeing how choppy the water was on our full moon night. The ferry was bad enough on the water let alone a little small speed boat.

We stayed at a place called "White West Beach Resort" in a little hut for 300 baht per night ($10 AUD). Basic small hut with a main room and a bathroom (cold water only) but again, I didn't spend thousands of dollars to travel and stay in my room. The place was cool, had a good communal area for everyone plus right on the beach which was really clean and pretty quiet. This is in the suburb where you get off the main ferry's from Surat Thani. It's about a 10 minute walk from the main streets. We met stacks of people and drank with them at the resort on the beach then headed in with them to the party. Awesome way to kick start the night.

It's a crazy place! Should be heading back there this year with any luck!

#7 GFUNK

• Car:Onevia

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Got some funny stories hey one night I turned into a Genie.

Posted Image

Anyone else remember the picture of the cat on the front of the Jackaroo (?) bar?

Edited by GFUNK, 12 April 2012 - 07:36 PM.

#8 BillyTheCat

• Car:180sx Type X

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

View PostGFUNK, on 12 April 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

Got some funny stories hey one night I turned into a Genie.

Posted Image

Anyone else remember the picture of the cat on the front of the Jackaroo (?) bar?

brings back memories i do actually.

And that place is next to the mushroom mountain ;) Have a shake or two and your night is complete =)

Edited by BillyTheCat, 22 April 2012 - 04:01 PM.

#9 spongeboy

• Car:180 sx

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

Aah full moon party I still have the wrist band and all.. we stayed in haad yao on the island its nica and quiet there. Went touring with scooters and shit during the day and chilled out at a beach front restaurant at night.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!