- - - - -

Magic Beer - best I've heard in a long, long time 

Magic Beer
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bennybear

• Car:BMW

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:07 AM

A lady walks into a bar and sees a really cute guy sitting at the counter. She goes over and asks him what he is drinking.

"Magic Beer", he says

She thinks he's a little crazy, so she walks around the bar. Seeing there is no one else worth talking to, she goes back to the man sitting at the bar and says:

"That isn't really Magic Beer, is it?"

"Yes, I'll show you." He takes a drink of the beer, jumps out the window,flies around the building 3 times and comes back in the window.

The lady can't believe it: "I bet you can't do that again." He takes another drink of beer, jumps out the window, flies around the building three times, and comes back in the window.

She is so amazed that she says she wants a Magic Beer, so the guy says to the bartender, "Give her one of what I'm having."

She gets her drink, takes a gulp of the beer, jumps out the window, plummets 30 stories, breaks every bone in her body, and dies.

The bartender looks up at the guy and says: "You know, Superman, you really are an asshole when you're drunk"

:lol:

Edited by Bennybear, 27 January 2012 - 11:07 AM.

#2 TougeR34

• Car:R34 GTT

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostBennybear, on 27 January 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

Posted Image

+1

#3 Rolled Cambers

• Car:Nissan Silvia s13.

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:34 PM

Bahahahaha that's a good one!!!!!!!!

#4 SpotMan

• Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

haha gold!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!