It's time to say THANKS! Are you a devoted NS/HT Member? If so click here for something special

Fat Burners - Your experience. 

12 replies to this topic

#1 JSF

• Car:S15 Spec S (DET)

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:39 AM

Hey all,

I've been a long time user of Fat Burners. About 2 months ago I stopped using it and then only recently jumped back on them. I'm not exactly sure whether or not to think they are doing more or less for me. My current exercise consists mainly of Muay Thai Kickboxing and Mixed martial arts (Wrestling/Brazilian Jiu-jitsu). I find when i'm on this Fat Burner i am out of breath really quickly and needing water every 5 minutes. I tire very quickly and sweat ALOT. I have noticed when i don't take it, I don't tire very quickly, i don't sweat AS much, and i don't need water every so often.

What i'm trying to get my head around is; Are Fat Burners designed to make you push harder at the beginning of your training leading to a huge drop in energy towards the end of a gym/cardio session? Or is it meant to last all throughout giving you energy to continue to push through?

I find that when i start my training on the Fat Burners i can do whatever i asked without fail. However when not on them, i can't do as much, but i do last a lot longer in terms of over a large amount of time.

Is it better to go for Endurance (Off Fat Burners) or Quick Burst Energy towards beginning of session (On pills)?

On my fat burners, i can notice it working straight away... I wake up in the morning having a 4 hour sleep, take 2 tablets and immediately my eyes are moving around with no feel of tiredness. I have energy to jump around and run around. When normally i'd be a zombie.

I am currently taking Dialene 4x (It's my favourite fat burner and has worked marvelously in the past), i have tried; Lipo 6 Black (Was crap), Nutrabolics Inferno (Made me feel sick and spewed up after every session with this).

#2 DeluxeJZS

• Car:95 JZS147 Aristo

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:17 AM

From personal experience, with Vital Strength VS-8, Oxy Elite Pro and now REDuctiuon...I have found the last 2 to be the most productive.....You will find that these fat burners ARE meant to make you sweat more, and as for the energy.....Im pretty sure most if not all have a caffeine hit in them, hence for the energy burst. How that works in comparison to a "Pre Workout" supp like a Nitric Oxide supp im not too sure. As fro drinking more water, you are sweating more therefor your replenishing....so it all good, nothing wrong with a bit of water ;)

Just remember a good diet is prob more important than a fat burner, as well as a WPI Protein(with water not milk) and a decent amount of cardio(which it seems your doing with your training)

As per your question, Im not too sure, however i dont personally think they are designed to help push you harder, but more so to "burn fat"....if your looking for a harder push, then maybe a pre workout is more for you??

#3 JSF

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:48 AM

Damn, you tried OxyElite Pro? I'm so "jelly". I rang up every workout supplement shop near me and asked if they still had it and all i was advised was unfortunately no as it has become illegal and they can't get anymore. Bodybuilding forums won't ship it down either, :(.

Do you take your supplements prior to training or in the morning?

#4 DeluxeJZS

• Car:95 JZS147 Aristo

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:18 AM

ahahah yeah man i did....and not just once, but twice ;) as soon as i heard it was not being sold here anymore, I jumped on Ebay and got 2 sent from different seller out of the states, arrived no problems, but now most if not all say they wont ship to AUS......
Im finding this REDuction AM and PM shot to be not too bad, just thru the first week of a 4 week cycle....seems ok!!

I work a week on week off a dayshift and evening shift a work, so either way it was pretty much as suggested, eg morning and arvo....Oxy they said not to take too late, as the caffeine "might" ruin sleep..... Where as this REDuction i got actually has a AM and PM shot.....AM to take half an hour before breakfast, and PM shot to take half an hour before bed.....

#5 JSF

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:44 AM

Ah yeah, i see. The Dialene 4x i'm taking has a suggested serving prior to breakfast in the morning, but i feel like i'm wasting all the energy it gives throughout the day. Oh well, i'll try mix it up on a Friday so that way if I can't go to bed, at least it's a day off the next day!

#6 YLD200

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:42 PM

Check out evitamins.com
They ship oxy elite pro to Aus and it's pretty cheap too.

#7 namsdrawkcaB

• Car:180sx

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:38 PM

DNP.
But I you think you needed water before, you ain't seen anything yet :/

#8 DRKNYT

• Car:nissan 180sx

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:57 PM

I use to take the powder out of the oxy capsules and swallow the powder like that before they took the yohimbine out of it..Now I'm on the actual oxy powder, it doesn't give me as much of a buzz as the old capsules (new ones don't have yohimbine in it) but It still gives me energy. Just started taking it today will report back soon with some results

#9 DRIFTKID

• Car:Stagea

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

You still need a calorie deficit... People seem to take Beta and alpha agonists that mobilise fatty acids out of cells but dont realise unless your burning that as energy where are the excess calories your eating going to go again? Fat cells...

#10 srpremacy

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:45 PM

what happened to good old fashioned dieting :S

#11 -**wHiStLe**-

• Car:S15, R32, R33

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:40 PM

What's the benefit of whey with water > milk?

#12 DRIFTKID

• Car:Stagea

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:13 PM

View Post-**wHiStLe**-, on 28 February 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

Lowered calories nothing else.

#13 srpremacy

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:26 PM

View PostDRIFTKID, on 29 February 2012 - 01:13 PM, said:

View Post-**wHiStLe**-, on 28 February 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

Lowered calories nothing else.
milk slows down the release of protein as well. much more rapid release with water.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!