Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Trust TD06-L2-20G, Rex Kelway Manifold, Tial MV-S Gate - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

Trust TD06-L2-20G, Rex Kelway Manifold, Tial MV-S Gate Australia - NSW

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 SJB87

• Car:'99 S15

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:25 AM

This kit is ready to go. What you see is what you get.

Turbo is a genuine TD06-L2-20G, 8cm rear housing. I bought it with 5000 Street K's on it and I haven't used it, it's just sat in my wardrobe. These turbos haul arse, and aren't to be compared with their kowabunga brethren.

Manifold is made by Rex Kelway in South Australia and is all this walled steam pipe. Also has been completely ceramic coated, and already has the TiAL V-band welded on the wastegate runner. Once again, had it made to go with the turbo and has never been used.

The TiAL gate is pretty self explanatory. It's compact, it's 38mm, it's blue and it's new. All fittings included and still in the box, brand new, never used.

Located around Revesby area of Sydney, will include postage if I receive the right offer. WILL NOT SEPARATE.

Price: $3000 o.n.o.

If you're serious I have more photos available.

Contact via PM.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!