Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php on line 380

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Facebook V8 over Japs. - Hardtuned.net - Page 3
←  Jokes & Fun Stuff

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

Facebook V8 over Japs.

1 2 3 4

Rolled Cambers's Photo Rolled Cambers 23 Sep 2011

Lol
Ke70 + 4age + 5spd.
VS
S13 stock.
Outcome would be...

nakata86's Photo nakata86 25 Sep 2011

View PostTheApothecary, on 17 August 2011 - 09:27 PM, said:

View PostGrantz0r, on 17 August 2011 - 09:23 PM, said:

I feel like I lost a few brain cells just reading the shit that is on that page.

AHAHAHA

zeropsi's Photo zeropsi 26 Sep 2011

View PostRolled Cambers, on 23 September 2011 - 04:15 PM, said:

Lol
Ke70 + 4age + 5spd.
VS
S13 stock.
Outcome would be...

Worlds slowest and gayest race?

Torquen's Photo Torquen 18 Oct 2011

^Pretty close to it... unless there was a 'trev off' with some muzzas in VN's.

owensy's Photo owensy 19 Oct 2011

im always constantly arguing at work people saying my little 2.5ltre skyline is a piece of shit if i strapped a turbo on my v8 it will smoke yours its like saying take 2 spark plugs out of your car and see who wins, the same excuse is always said 2 2.5 and 3 litres shud only come in milk and juice

MRTOYOTA's Photo MRTOYOTA 20 Oct 2011

haha this is classic, even tho the argument is pointless who cares, it is fun to stir these guys up, you must admit. When you start taking it seriously then you have issues.

I have respect for 8's but just not my cup of tea. Can't beat a 1j/2j on boost with open gate.

DRE20's Photo DRE20 20 Oct 2011

we should all spam the shit outa the dosing page with videos of 2ltrs floggin v8s.

TheApothecary's Photo TheApothecary 20 Oct 2011

DRE20's Photo DRE20 20 Oct 2011

lol. Owned.

Chappy's Photo Chappy 22 Oct 2011

View Postowensy, on 19 October 2011 - 03:53 PM, said:

im always constantly arguing at work people saying my little 2.5ltre skyline is a piece of shit if i strapped a turbo on my v8 it will smoke yours its like saying take 2 spark plugs out of your car and see who wins, the same excuse is always said 2 2.5 and 3 litres shud only come in milk and juice
The best response to this is:
Only bags of goon come in 5 litres.

NANG.ME's Photo NANG.ME 23 Oct 2011

View PostMRTOYOTA, on 20 October 2011 - 09:40 AM, said:

haha this is classic, even tho the argument is pointless who cares, it is fun to stir these guys up, you must admit. When you start taking it seriously then you have issues.

I have respect for 8's but just not my cup of tea. Can't beat a 1j/2j on boost with open gate.

i Agree its a pointless fun argument. I love V8's but i also love the import cars and motors you see getting around.

n1smo4's Photo n1smo4 24 Nov 2011

Theres a simple answer to settle doubts about the mighty v8's.....why did they ppull the skylines out from racing with them??? i completely forget why was it.......ITS CAUSE THEY CHOPPED THE v8S EVERYTIME

Stig Mick's Photo Stig Mick 26 Nov 2011

Thats basically the reason

But the official reason was Holden and ford couldn't afford the big budgets of Nissan at the time, so they made a rule that the engine displacement was above what the GTRs were and not turbochargers were allowed,

I seems stupid now cause they are all supercharged and I'm sure they could afford to run against the GTRs but they'd still Lose badly,

booostin's Photo booostin 26 Nov 2011

Nuh uh! The japs cheated!

sssturbo's Photo sssturbo 04 Dec 2011

View PostStig Mick, on 26 November 2011 - 01:20 AM, said:

But the official reason was Holden and ford couldn't afford the big budgets of Nissan at the time, so they made a rule that the engine displacement was above what the GTRs were and not turbochargers were allowed,

I seems stupid now cause they are all supercharged and I'm sure they could afford to run against the GTRs but they'd still Lose badly,
um V8 supercars aren't supercharged, 600+ hp n/a

DRE20's Photo DRE20 04 Dec 2011

View Postsssturbo, on 04 December 2011 - 06:32 AM, said:

yeah their definately not supercharged, only a 302 i think, or might be a 304 v8? somewhere near there anyways..

Rolled Cambers's Photo Rolled Cambers 04 Dec 2011

Yeah similar to my cars output. 600+ hp N/A

booostin's Photo booostin 04 Dec 2011

Damn I must have been trashed to miss that gem :lol:

sssturbo's Photo sssturbo 05 Dec 2011

View PostRolled Cambers, on 04 December 2011 - 03:47 PM, said:

Yeah similar to my cars output. 600+ hp N/A

lol, need less /// more AAAA
as in 600+hp NAAAAAAAAAA
ha ha ha

Stig Mick's Photo Stig Mick 05 Dec 2011

Ok shows how much I really care about v8 supercars.

No worries I was wrong talking about something I don't watch, was bound to happen
Edited by Stig Mick, 05 December 2011 - 10:52 PM.

Laundo's Photo Laundo 17 Dec 2011

Know im a bit late jumping in here, But meh, tis life. All of this works both ways, There are plenty of tools driving V8's but i can assure you there are just as many in trubo 4's, 6 cyl's in the V formation, inline and even turbo.

and from some of the video's i've seen on youtube the toolness continue's to the 10 and 12 cylinder cars as well :D

I classify myself as a car enthusiast, I own a supercharged V6 Commodore (more power then teh factory gave me but i know its no rocket ship ), I love the sound of a V8, I normally race 4cyl cars ( and at the moment a rotary ) would love to own a turbo, and if i go to a car show i stop and look at pretty much everything just to see whats going on.

I do Admit that from the little i bothered to read on that facebook page that guy was an obvious idiot, but to generalise a whole community because of a few is pretty pathetic

NON TURBO's Photo NON TURBO 18 Jan 2012

V8's and toilet paper come in 8-cylinders and i wipe my arse with both

Rolled Cambers's Photo Rolled Cambers 18 Jan 2012

^LOL that's awesome!!!
Time to get that as a sticker!

TheApothecary's Photo TheApothecary 18 Jan 2012

Toilet paper here is always divisible by 3.

NANG.ME's Photo NANG.ME 28 Jan 2012

View PostDandrenat, on 17 December 2011 - 08:04 AM, said:

Know im a bit late jumping in here, But meh, tis life. All of this works both ways, There are plenty of tools driving V8's but i can assure you there are just as many in trubo 4's, 6 cyl's in the V formation, inline and even turbo.

and from some of the video's i've seen on youtube the toolness continue's to the 10 and 12 cylinder cars as well Posted Image

I classify myself as a car enthusiast, I own a supercharged V6 Commodore (more power then teh factory gave me but i know its no rocket ship ), I love the sound of a V8, I normally race 4cyl cars ( and at the moment a rotary ) would love to own a turbo, and if i go to a car show i stop and look at pretty much everything just to see whats going on.

I do Admit that from the little i bothered to read on that facebook page that guy was an obvious idiot, but to generalise a whole community because of a few is pretty pathetic

I agree i love both and there is a lot of dickheads driveing V8s but there is still a few dickheads driveing the japs

Barbie princess's Photo Barbie princess 28 Jan 2012

yeah and cheap wine comes in 5 litres.

DRE20's Photo DRE20 28 Jan 2012

View PostBarbie princess, on 28 January 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

you mean goon bags lol

Barbie princess's Photo Barbie princess 28 Jan 2012

View PostDRE20, on 28 January 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

View PostBarbie princess, on 28 January 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

you mean goon bags lol
yep that's the one.

deeecko's Photo deeecko 28 Jan 2012

View Postbooostin, on 26 November 2011 - 02:42 AM, said:

View Postbooostin, on 26 November 2011 - 02:42 AM, said:

MMM can somebody please elaborate/justify and show a detailed spec sheet of all the cars that where competing during the bathurst racing era fromn 1988-1995.And to also bring up relevant facts to why the 32GTR was such a dominator lol.Not kidding some people said they cheated but how?If so who cares lol! My quick guess is that they had such a overly develop engineered car for that time+attessa 4wd handling,japanese tech+ experience driver = win

NANG.ME's Photo NANG.ME 28 Jan 2012

+1
1 2 3 4