All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Earlier
  2. hmmm, not quite complimenting for a s14. sorry mate, but its personal choice
  3. Stereotypical driver busted for speeding...

i was about to say the same thing! but still... what an idiot not really, most parts of welly road is straight and down hill! very easy to get up speed. also he would have been in excess of 130km/h to 140km/h. may have been a gtr and not a gtst as someone said as they are cheap as now and plenty around. so what if its over the power to wieght ratio. majority of members here own cars that are over the power to weight ratio. and many of us have disable the speed restrictor/limiter. the cops were too linient, they should have impounded the car for at least 3 monts (extenuating circumstances are present to bypass the initial 48hr impound period). then they should take him to court and make him have a massive fine (about 5k) as well as court costs and impound and towing fees. then they should take away his priviledge to drive for at least 12 months and also give him about 12 months of a community based order at may be the alfred hospital trauma ward to see first hand the damage road accident have to the human body and the emmotional trauma that follows. angelo
  4. In Need Of A 180sx Head Light

+1 for holfords. they might just have the loom and plugs that you need instead of the whole unit
  5. good mechanix in melbourne

GSB Automotive in glen waverly is good too - for all types of cars.
  6. who's going....

for sure! to bulla. cos its cheap for me (monash uni has a chalet for staff and students) costs about $120 (from memory) for the week and you get discounted rental and discounted passes for the lifts!
  7. Wanting to convert my S15 to E85. Just after some people's results running E85 and there fuel system... Currently running a 2.2 litre stroker with gtx30 and camtech 260 cams. Running a Walbro 416 intank pump with standard size fuel lines. Just want to know if the pump and fuel lines are good enough. I'm going to upgrade the injectors so what are people's thoughts on size? Car currently makes 410hp at the wheels on pump fuel, would be nice to get 500 out of it on E85. Is it possible... Thanks
  8. My S15 Autech

I like it works an amazing article for us I appreciate this. Dhow cruise creek Dubai offers basic dhow cruise custom writings review packages with intercontinental buffet dinner, 2 hours cruising, live entertainment shows, etc.
  9. seaman's s15

If you are looking for thrilling adventure in Dubai, then Desert Quad Biking will be the best option for you. The quad bike is that kind of bike which moves on low-pressure tyres, with a seat and handles bars to control steering by the operator. It had college essay writers three or four tyres and operate as an ordinary motorbike. Admiring the spectacular panorama, sparkling sand, dunes bashing, riding camels, towering hills, low plateaus, flying falcons and bountiful waves of sand around the desert. This adventure will fascinate the soul and help to discover nature.
  10. Hey guys..

Tell you what, all your tips are really useful. Anyone who wants to master article writing skills can take some notes of your comments. I want to add my two cents. Edusson is an article writing service which can help you when you can't do it on your own. Even given all these recommendations. Try, improve, and you ultimately will do a great job.
  11. Evo 7 Recaros in s13

Any one know if recaros will bolt on easy to bride LR rails in a 180sx? My bride seats, and velo race seat are just too uncomfortable for me now. Kill my back each time I drive. Wouldn't mind getting the stock Evo recaros in, at least the driver's seat,
  12. We all know that the first business is often doomed to fail. That's why young businessmen have debts. So, we are lucky about having an opportunity to take a loan on a service cashcat for another business.
  13. Newbie

SR engines😍
  14. Top Research Paper Writing help from Write my Essay

Top grade essay I have been seen on your website. I was searching for a writing service then I found your service. I learn resume writing with the help of resume services reviews and now I take help from your online help service. I know the writing sector is very good for me so I preparing myself to make a good writer in each field.
  15. Online marketing isn't the only thing you should focus on. I myself always liked companies that take care of their merch properly. If I were a business owners, I'd also look at some options on http://www.profilepromotions.co.uk because in my opinion, merch is a great tool which you can use to significantly improve brand awareness.
  16. Blue Manual 223kms Podfilter Boost Gauge Full vertex body kit Exceedy heavy duty clutch Apexi Turbo Timer GReaddy strut bar 2.5” turbo back magnaflow exhaust Pioneer touchscreen head unit Sub and amp wires are in the boot ready to be connected. Feel free to call or message me for more details. No swaps and don’t call or message me with ridiculous offers. You’re wasting my time and your own. Please call or message if you are genuine!
  17. name this song

Good track, once in school I heard it. In general, I love school, but not the large number of homework that they ask there. Here https://essayreviewexpert.com/best-assignment-writing-service I usually order them. This is literally the best assignment writing service I have ever used. It saves a lot of time and moral resources.
  18. Newbie

Pretty much everything's been done underneath the bonnet got the 2.2 stroker kit engine built by racepace Motorsport set up so I can drive it to the track and drive it home I want the car to look like a standard S15
  19. What are you listening to right now?

New Slipknot album: We Are Not Your Kind Released only yesterday Love these cunts, they never fail to impress
  20. My car hides in the shed 99% of the time so doesn't get the opportunity to get defected. However when I do get it out it often results in a defect. Check out this site, it shows what your height and track can be as a minimum. https://www.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0015/15261/Passenger-Car-Track-list-2.15.pdf Unfortunately cops can defect you for suspicion and have you go to regency to have such defect to be verified to be legal or not. I've been defected for some really stupid shit before. I've even had the inspectors at regency laugh at me when I gave them my defect notice and they read what its been defected for. I know you can drive a defected car between home and places of repair if the car is registered. I believed you could get approval to drive a defected car if its still registered if it's been booked in for a inspection but best double check.
  21. South Australian Supra Club Meet & Greet

SA Supra Club often organise events. You can keep up to date with what their up to on Facebook. I've been interested to attend one of their events but feel weird when I have never owned a Supra.
  22. these wheels on my car

Kmakas, I want to know how your post was posted in the year 2024 but you haven't been online since 2010.
  23. Cartel Defi-Style Gauges

I've looked at Defi gauges but have thought I'd go Innovate gauges. They have a range that monitor 2 things in the one gauge.
  24. Newbie

Nice car mate. Got many plans for it?
  25. General chit chat thread!

I never thought I'd ever post in the bike section on here. I've got a Hyosung GT650. Who else has a mighty Hyosung?
  26. Adelaide Dyno Tuners

Hey mate, good to see you're still on here also. I've currently got a Nistune. I was going to Jaustech but they have unfortunately closed their doors hence needing to find a new place to go. Locally I've got Boostworx, Fours N More and Morpowa. Unsure if anyone else knows of any other places. I've spoken to Simon at Morpowa and I'd like to have him take on my 180 but he doesnt do imports and mainly concentrates on V8s but I'm trying to twist his arm to make an allowance for me. Places I've considered that arnt local to me are Japanese Motorsport, Garage 7 and Glynde Garage. Just looking for suggestions and recommendations as I want to only take my car to one workshop and build a positive relationship with them like I had with Jaustech.
  1. Load more activity